Friday 6 January 2012

x'mas FTW

i love christmas very much... me and friends went to a christmas party in Mayfair, London...the most expensive property area in monopoly, u will know it if u play monopoly...hahaha :-) I was so excited when my fren put me into the guest list...i thought i will like a super star cuz I was in a guest list, BUT i still needa queue up for almost an hour to get into the pub..WTF!!! worst snuff, it was raining on christmas eve....queuing for an hour + raining + wearing so little clothes during winter T_T Aora is a high class club so all the gentlemen and ladies were in nice suits and dress...
                       me with Dianna...i like my red nail polish..hehe
                             Nesrin + Dianna + Genie = sexy babes
                              plus another hot babe---> Li yin from Liverpool who
                              stayed at my place for a week to spend Christmas in
                              London with me.. my ang moh frens dunno how to
                              pronounce her name, i think most of the time they called
                              her "lee anne"...hahaha:-) nice nickname
                              i was so tipsy i supposed cuz the picture explained well
                              my kindy fren Liang in grey shirt from newcastle who
                              also spent christmas in London with me......
i don't feel like wanna talk bout my other fren Joisyeh cuz he was so fucking drunk that night, he spent more than 1000 pounds on drinks that night and get wasted...crazy wulala him!!!! he was so drunk and he had no idea wat he did that night cuz he was waking up naked and his waist was painful...scared shit of him!!!!! he tot he get raped...muahahahaa!!!! actually Liang was the one who dragged him back to his room from the cab, at first Jo dun wanna get out from the cab, the driver and Liang used 30 minutes to drag him out from the cab and sent him to his room...but the next morning Jo's neighbored Saulo found out he was--------->
                                            slept in the hall's aisle...muahaha :-)
                                     Nesrin was so drunk that night too
                                     thanks GOD Dianna was sober to take
                                     care of her....awww, they r sweet bestie

                          look at those alcoholic....(shake head...) luckily I don't
                          really like to drink and i noe my own's limit cuz I'm a SHOPAHOLIC
                          not an alcoholic!!!
my frens really get wasted that nite.....and only left me + liang and Dianna were sober...but it was a really fun christmas eve party with them...Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment