Friday 6 January 2012

Happy Birthday

Not for me.. its for my -----> blog
I like to read others' blogs especially my friend's blog so i get to update myself with their recent activities. it was fun to read my friend's blog cuz sometimes i get to c my photos in their blog...im like a superstar and my friends like paparazzi to write about me...hahaa :-) finally i've made decision to create my own blog cuz  i lazy to tell bed time story to my kids or grandchildren in the future...(slapped myself)
example:
my son/daughther : mama can u read some bedtime story to me...?
me (aka mama)     : ermm....
my son/daughther : plsssss.... (with doggy teary eyes)
me (aka mama)     : http://siewwei-genie.blogspot.com (evil smile)
who knows in the future mayb its iphone20 0r iPad10 era...no more ice age with the nuts...heheheeee
and i wanna upload an awesome picture of me...so in the future my kids will say
WTF..."my mama so hot and pretty"...muahahahaaaa

actually i kinda miss those sunny day :-(


No comments:

Post a Comment