Sunday 8 January 2012

call me SHOPAHOLIC

Went to central Lomdon on Friday to meet up Adrian and his friends those from Newcastle for a road trip. Actually it was an excuse for me to shopping in Oxford Street..nyek nyek (evil horn popped out).
shoppings of the day :-) Mickey is for my friend's son's birthday celebration in McDonald Conlideep. bought a MAC lipstick from Selfridges and 2 bags from Marc.B (Topshop).
                       So in love with these bags and its an on sale item..!!
                                 Happy face with Marc.B The Carrie RED
                                 Marc.B The Olivia CHOCOLATE OSTR
                          happy to the max!!!!!!! if I didn't bring them home,
                          guilty to the MAX!!!!
                          My new MAC lipstick....not that reddish, it's more to
                          pinky, maybe its the effect of lighting
                                   Adana Kebab, lebanese restaurant just
                                   located under London Eye
I had my dinner with Adrian, his friends and his sister. His sister super friendly and talk non-stop like we all knew each other more than 10 years, wtf :-)

Too bad i forgot to snap any photo with them maybe i was too excited of my shoppings or bla bla bla... but it was a bad day for me cuz i cut my right thumb and kept bleeding non-stop + my left middle finger get cut too by Topshop hanger + burnt a big hole of my pocket = life of the day

                   I had to keep changing the plaster every 2 hours cuz its still
                   bleeding until the next day!!!!!!Lesson of the day ---------->
                   shuai ka beh si (bad luck to the max)

No comments:

Post a Comment