Friday 13 January 2012

Bookworm

I have date with all the module's books + assignments + homework...why there is no date or any photo me with some lent chai :-( SAD!!!! actually i found out that student is the most amazing person in the world because we can memorize all the chapters that taught in a semester (3-4months) just in one night before the exam, yet we need different teachers to teach us different modules but we 1 person can absorb and learn different modules in the same time...why can't the teacher does the same, 1 teacher to teach us 4 different modules...conclusion----> student FTW!!!
                            I've been so exhausted  to study and do the homework
                            all the time and I NEEDA GO TO LIBRARY DURING
                                                     WEEKEND WTF!
                      Those rubbishs always cheer me up whenever i was too stress
                                      from studies and assignments  

I REMEMBERED SOMEONE ONCE TOLD ME WE CAN"T GAIN WEIGHT WHEN U"RE STRESS....dun cheat me!!! been eating a lots of instant noodles recently, actually stress just an excuse cuz i've found out that the korean cup noodle so fucking yummylicious...
I gotta sleep right now cuz tomolo needa wake up early to go swimming cuz i just got my new swimwear from ADIDAS today...hehe :-) I behu behu wanna show off my new swimwear to the si angmoh...i don't care if i have small boobs although the ang moh always with the big boobs...watever...
GOOD NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment